Today, we are sharing the second of three creative recipes using somen, udon, and ramen noodles!
All three are now ON SALE ($1 off) – buy yours today at https://squareup.com/store/wholesome-essence-inc .
Today’s recipe is Stir Fried Udon Noodles!
Udon can be eaten in a variety of ways such as with warm broth, cool dipping sauce, and stir-fried with your favorite vegetables.
Try this very simple, savory udon dish for your next meal!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
⅛ cabbage, chopped
½ carrot, chopped
Several pieces of bacon
2 tablespoons sake
4 tablespoons soy sauce
A pinch of salt & pepper
- Chop all vegetables and bacon into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and stir in bacon.
- When the color of the bacon changes, add vegetables and sauté until slightly tender. Add salt and pepper according to taste.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook udon noodles for 5 minutes, then strain.
- Add udon, sake and soy sauce to the frying pan with sauteed bacon and vegetables, and cook on high heat until all moisture evaporates.